Thursday, October 28, 2010

Watching the Combine!

I can't believe it has been 4 months since my last post! A lot has happened in that time, and as I have opportunity, I may share some of it. For now, I was amazed when I went to the barn last week to see Lady at the back fence of her paddock, standing there quietly watching a big green combine working the adjoining soybean field! For one thing, it was going back and forth parallel to her fence rather than toward her, and it was working far enough away to let her feel safe as she watched. But to see her standing there close to the fence instead of running to the other end was a first! I actually got a photo of it! I know now that something is working to help her get over some of her fears of big machinery!

1 comment:

PaintedPromise said...

when you get a chance, go here:

http://paintedpromiseranch.blogspot.com/2011/01/thanks-ms-martyr.html

you are "This One" #15 :)